Monday, May 30, 2011

Dearest MacKenna....




I feel you'd love this video with me... and I'd like very much to be listening to it with you, over delicious coffee on a sweet afternoon. I'd also love to hear you sing this. Furthermore, I'd like to one day soon take another walk down the back roads from your home, find ourselves at a lake, and end up getting ice cream. This song just seems to fit those memories. Love you, so glad you are winding your way home to Washington.

Oh, and one more thing...you, Mad and I have yet to watch The Village... and a number of other films on our list. We'd probably ought to set a date for early September, complete with old films and hot dogs (shhh!)

3 comments:

MacKenna said...

i love this!!! oh my goodness, i miss you so much and can't wait for our weekly coffee dates :)

Esther Maria Swaty said...

the honey trees are so lovely! have you seen their photo shoot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonfilip/4341470720/in/photostream/

Unknown said...

Loved this video!