Monday, May 02, 2011

I'm not claiming they're identical by any means. But, see any resemblance?





My mom pointed it out yesterday, and I couldn't help but admit, I'd had the same thought. Dangit. Another thing I love about to become absorbed by a trend. Goodbye barn wedding, goodbye classic lace wedding dress. Goodbye typewriters. Oh trends, how I loathe you. Oh Tumblr, how I blame thee!!

Almost Ironic: I just came back from writing this, went into my boss's office to ask him a question, and he says to me "You know what you would be perfect for? Kate Middleton's personal spokesperson. You'd be perfect." He then rattled off all the reasons he felt I would be great at this role. I tole him, "Well call up her people." This isn't the first time he's said something similar to this. He often tells me I should be working as a head coordinator type role for some big political figure. :/ Interesting... no doubt. :) Hey, Kate... let's be friends. I'll forgive you for stealing my wedding dress.

I enjoy these morning chats.

1 comment:

Braden said...

I have faith that you will outlast the trends. If you were there before they started, doesn't it make sense that you will be there after they end?