Monday, May 02, 2011

Strange Dream.


I just remembered part of a dream from last night. We were leaving church (not sure who "we" was..), and for some reason we got an an escalator that was located on the corner where the Dunn Lumber is (it took us all the way to 124th- future travel?). As we stepped on to the escalator I realized Lily Allen was in front of us. And I nonchalantly added, "Oh, there's Lily Allen." Some woman was talking her ear off beside her, and she looked at me so as to ask "Hmm, What'd you say?" I responded "Oh, I just said, there's Lily Allen." She responded, "Oh." And smiled and went back to listening to the woman who was clearly annoying her a bit with all her chattering. And I went back to talking with my friends.


Strange the little bits that find their ways in to our dreams. I don't think I've heard a Lily Allen song in a very long time. And I definitely have never taken an escalator home from church. Weird.

No comments: