Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My morning so far:

I walk past this every day. So beautiful. I'm just sad I never did go in there before the restaurant closed.


Steph, periodically leaves these for Kristin and I. Thanks, Steph. lol. Guess I'll process this one. :/


It's a sign of a good morning when LBL leaves three of these in his outbox for us girls. He loves Shoefly tarts, and from time to time he'll bring them in as a treat for us three girls. You see, every morning we (usually Kristin), go into his office and pick up a huge stack of projects for the day from his "outbox." It's all too wonderful to find a box of these in there too... not to mention, it means less space for projects. Today, he is gone teaching a seminar all day in Tacoma. So, we have Shoefly tarts, coffee, and a day to get caught up on all our projects. :)


Happy Wednesday!!

PS- AND my Dad (and maybe Mom) is coming to take Kristin and I out to lunch today. Happy girl indeed. :)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

that tart looks so good!!