Thursday, May 05, 2011

I'm in a bad mood... not sure why. I had a good morning, good "quiet time" over some good coffee. It wasn't raining or windy when I walked from my stop to my office. My boss even just paid for Starbucks. But, I'm in a wierd mood. It started a day or two ago, not the mood, but the funk... this strange growing panic inside me of feeling stuck, not being able to escape. So, I've been thanking the Lord, "thank you for your hedge of protection, thank you that you hedge me in with your love and your faithfulness and goodness and provision. Thank you for my life." Not sure what this is about, if it's a good sign or a bad one... but I know that thankfulness is the right response. And as for this weird mood that just wants to sit and be in a "bad mood" like the 4 year old I once was... I'm just choosing to change it. Oh for choices... that is something we can change, and leave, step out of, walk away from. We are not as stuck as we might feel.

Today, make good choices. :)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I know the feeling. Hang in there Kati! And if you want to have a short escape, I'm seriously contemplating a trip to europe or California or new York if you want to join me ! :)

Katrina Hope said...

Aw Rynnie. :) I think you should go to ALL of the above! :) And I love that you consider Europe a "short escape." I'm going to Tahoe at the end of July, so I just have to press through until then. :)