Friday, May 06, 2011

Tonight, I am chaperoning a room full of 16 and 17-year-old girls at a hotel. I've already had a quad espresso this morning. I get the feeling I might be drinking a few more before I go to bed. :/

Bed, is a loooooong way off.

T, if you read this before you see me... I apologize now for the zombie of a girl I will likely be for our time together, Saturday. After this sleep-over, I'll be having coffee with my long-lost pal Theresa, then heading together to Steve-o's graduation party in Ballard... then I turn around for a lesson, then spend the evening babysitting 3 little rambunctious kids (my favorite little titans! but the kids could wear out a clown! and, I take proud credit for at least part of that quality as one of their first sitters years ago.) Sunday, church and mothers day. Oh my.

I predict I'll have far too much coffee this weekend.

No comments: