Saturday, May 07, 2011





I've said it, and Kristin has said it... but it kind of freaks me out how much this little girl is like I was. Only, she's becoming so incredibly funny! She had me laughing all night. Her brother and I were playing monopoly (a true sign of love from me, since I Hate monopoly!) and she decided to join my team. Part way through the game I looked over and realized there was a house on one of my properties that I had not bought a house for. I knew I hadn't, because I didn't even own all of that color of properties. I look at Lizzie, and ask her if she put it there and she smiles a little coy smile and says "I found a free one," raising both her hands in a shrug. I love this little girl. I sometimes worry about how much fun I can have with her. I love her older sister and brother too. Ab is a sweetheart and a peace keeper. Will has always been able to work me with a hug and a cuddle. I started watching him when he was first born and for years spent 3 days a week there, rocking him to sleep and praying over him. I remember celebrating when he first learned how to pee standing up. (tmi?) But Lizzie Dee is just my little mischievous pal, always giving me my share of laughs, cuddles and struggles.

PS, previous Crazy Birds high scorer on my phone, Abby wants me to state that she beat you, apparently by a lot.

No comments: