Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guess what is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER??!!


So You Think You Can, So You Think You Can, So You Think You Can
..dance...dance...dance
[insert Jason's Cat Deeley's voice]



The past couple years I've hardly been able to watch any of the show. The few of you who have been following since the early days will remember my time in Tenessee. In 2007 I spent 5 weeks over the summer with my sister and brother(in law) in Tennessee. During this time, I actually worked at Kim's law office, where I caught the bug first hand. Break room discussions were filled with "Did you see....!?" Yes, Kim introduced me to the addiction of So You Think You Can Dance, I believe it was season 1. We'd record it so that her, Jason and I could all watch it together, and then each week, we'd all crawl into the guest bed and watch as our favorite dancers took the stage. I will never forget Jason's singing along of the theme song (EVERY TIME) and his Cat Deeley impersonations when referring to the JIDGES (so sad when seasons later she suddenly learned how to say "Judges.")

The past couple years, with early (EARLY) mornings at Starbucks, I rairly stayed up to watch the show.. and Thursday nights, well thats homegroup as you all know. So, I'd have to be content with hearing about it, and catching episodes here and there. But this year, I don't have to wake up at 3:30am, and I'm hoping to catch a lot more of it.


Though.. I just realized, I have soccer games on Wednesday nights. :/ And as already accounted for, homegroup on Thursdays. Hmm.


2 comments:

Kimberlee Rankin said...

Time to watch it with the Rankins!

Unknown said...

Yeah you need to finally make time to watch this show! It's the best & I'm so excited for another season!!!!