Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have been craving some camping. It doesn't even have to be intense camping... just warm summer weather, sitting at night around a campfire, listening to a guitar, and talking and laughing with friends deep into the night. Bright canopy above, full of those stars too shy to come near the city.

I remember Kristin Rowles (then Hale) talking about her dream honeymoon having two parts. The second week, she wanted to go camping with her husband. I thought she was hilarious. But I get more and more like that. I don't want to camp on my HONEYMOON... but I sure can't wait to camp with my husband... that joy in complete simplicity and honesty (haha)! Camping sure shows what you are! Ay?

ROSE, I think you and your hubby, and me and my Mr. Hubby should probably go camping one day... for real. :) LB... dare to imagine! HAHAHAHAA!!!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

YES!!! Yes we will. Dream no further!!!! Now we just need a man. 1 each. Who like to camp. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let it be.